Thursday, October 15, 2009

Favorite Face- Cortny Mollitor!





Full Name: Cortny Joy Mollitor
Job Description: I work at American Rentals. I work with customers to plan rentals for their events. Anything from a portable toilet to everything needed for an outdoor wedding. (I love doing weddings!) I'm also starting to do more of the accounts receivable/payable.



Cortny and Mike this past August at the Fedewa's Wedding.


Pets: Daisy is our lumpy Golden Lab. She is the sweetest and prettiest dog but she has stinky ears so I don't always pet her very much. :( I still love her a ton though!
What is something that no one knows about you?: When I'm stressed out I talk to myself, a lot, and try to work through everything. And if I'm upset with someone, I hold an imaginary conversation with them before the real thing. Haha...I guess its not a secret anymore. :0
Ultimate goal in life: To live it well enough to make it to heaven someday. To get married, have kids and be happy and in love with my life. To have a close, loving family that can remain that way no matter what life throws our way. And to always stay optimistic. :)
Favorite Indulgence: good music and mint chocolate chip ice cream!!!

This should look familiar!
Favorite memory with Emily?: Definitely our late night chats about love, life, relationships, the future, music, blogging and anything else we come up with!! :) 
Favorite vacation?: Somewhere on the ocean in warm weather. I love family vacations like camping in Florida!! And I had a great time in St. Pete Beach with just my mom and on the Carribbean cruise with the Toomeys! I really want to go to Santorini, Greece someday. :)
What's one rule for your future kids: Haha since I have a 9 year old sister, I always think about this question but it's hard to pick just one. Hmmm...they will only be allowed to have so many hours in front of tv, computer, gameboy, video game, or other technology. I want my kids to play outside and  with trucks or barbies, and not get wrapped up in all these new technologies. However, if we are doing something as a family (movie, wii, saturday cartoons) there are certainly exceptions. I hope to keep things pretty simple.
Theme song: Tough question!! But definitely "Anyway" by Martina McBride
Prettier or smarter: prettier













Biggest waste of time: worrying...even though I definitely do this a lot. It's hereditary so I was blessed with it at birth. ;) hahaha
Life would be simpler if: we slowed down and took time to find all the joy in the little things.
The world's biggest problem is: greed. We have become so focused on "things" that we are no longer a generally happy society. We're stressed, grouchy, and never relaxed because we are always worrying about getting bigger and better. We need to simplify and watch more shows like Avonlea, The Waltons and Little House on the Prairie. Seriously.






Describe yourself in one word: 
I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T
*Photos taken by Emily Patterson and off facebook
*Favorite Face logo by Emily Patterson




No comments:

Post a Comment