Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Boulder, Co


Often, when my mind wanders I find myself in my fantasy land.  My fantasy land being that point in life where everything is perfect and always happens to be around 5-6 years in the future.  Hence, being a Herbison Woods 6th grader I was already dreaming of the supposed perfections of high school.  
My current fantasy land consists of me living in Boulder, Colorado, driving an older Subaru Outback, married to a wonderful man, working at CU Boulder at their student counseling center, with weekends consisting of backpacking trips in the Rockies.  Think along the lines of Jennifer Gardner in Catch & Release minus the plot.  (Side note: Colorado is a temporary thing.  I plan on eventually move back to Michigan's version of Boulder- Ann Arbor).  I guess this whole fantasy land is a more grown up version of M.A.S.H.  However, I think it's good to put your dreams and goals down on paper to motivate you to work harder for them, like having a life dream plan.  
*Picture from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment