Monday, November 16, 2009

Notes From Home

This past weekend I went home.  Going home is always something wonderful for the soul.  It's a breath of relaxation and laughter and happiness.  Most of all I love seeing my family and good friends and plus, at the Patterson House you can aways count on a good cup of tea, especially if you are sicky like me.  So here are some updates from the Patterson household:
1) My dad renmaned our Kitten, Sadie Tigre to "Sadie Whoo Hoo" by putting that on her collar tag.
2) Lauren, my youngest sister has been quite the crafter.  I was amazed to see 25 bats hanging from the ceiling of our entrance hall when I first walked in (she saved them from Halloween so that I could see them) including a few little bats put inside a lamp.
3) Alicia's trophy from Cross Country States.  I am proud of her for having such a great and enjoyable Cross Country career.  Go Alica!
4) The view from my dining room was beautiful.  I love living on a lake.



Then on Saturday...I went to the UM/MSU hockey game with Cortny, Morgan, Mike, Eli and Rick.  It wasn't as fun as Yost, but you can expect that because it's MSU.  I can't wait to show Cortny and Morgan a real UM hockey experience.  Afterwards, Cortny, Morgan and I went back to Morgan's and had some good old fashioned girl talk compliemented by tater tots, corn dogs, ice cream, chips and pinto bean dip. 


No comments:

Post a Comment