Wednesdays are my "epic days" I go straight from class one to work to class two to class three- no time to eat or "vegg". Also, today I forgot my cell phone at home. Well for the past few Wednesdays I've been getting really jittery, dizzy and have a hard time focusing. I realized today during work that it was probably because I'm not eating enough during the day (duh!).
My next thought process was how nice it would be if Mike could bring me food to class three, the class we have together. Then I thought...he would never do anything like that. He's nice but not that thoughtful, plus I can't blame him for a lack of thoughtfulness, because I'm the same way.
During class two, I was trying to think of where the closest vending machine was so I could grab some peanut M&Ms so I could focus and participate in my next class.
Unfortunately, class ran late so I didn't have time to find a vending machine and get any food.
Well I get to class and Mike comes hurrying in, gives me a hug and hands me these...
...Peanut M&Ms in a plastic baggy!!!
He proved me wrong. Way wrong.
It's almost like he read my mind...
I am so lucky to have such a sweet, caring, wonderful and thoughtful boyfriend.
Thanks Mike.
This was like reading a short romance novel. The whole time you're was just hoping you would get to the end and find out Mike brought Emily a snack...and then you read that he brought her PEANUT M&M'S and you're like YEEESSSSS!!!
ReplyDeleteI loved this post!! : )
Love, Cort
I'm so jealous of your romance!
ReplyDelete