While I realize many of these things are years off (especially kids) I can't help but feel a nesting bug. I've gone from totally not interested in furniture/decorating to everything on my future Christmas list is out of the IKEA catalog. Who knows what I'll like nest? Fake fabric flower? Bleh..I hope not.
For my future residence: Jane Austen finantic? Check. Home body? Check. Perfect for me? Check.
I want to buy these prints to hang in my apartment in my years away from Michigan...to remind me of my past and future home.
Spice jars from anthropologie that are now on sale on ebay. I like white, antiquey things.
For my future children:
Working in the kids department of a book store can very detrimental to me sometimes. The other day, I came across an old book my mom used to read to me. Of course I picked it up, read the whole thing and started to tear up back in the corner (apparently I'm not the only one). Good thing we were already closed for the night and I was the only one in kids. I'm definitely going to snatch it up sometime.
I thought these University of Michigan books are also very sweet. Got to get them when they're young!
After writing this post, I realized my children are probably going to be the biggest book worms ever...seeing as though I've only picked out books for them.







amazing paintings, and "love you forever", great book, my parents got that for my brother! hah!
ReplyDeletebut i loved our chat today :]
love ya girl!
-mo