So I had to get a new external flash for this new job. The bad thing about it is that it throws a whole new dynamic into my photography. I've worked the past few months getting familiar and capable with my camera and lenses, now everything feels foreign now as I shoot with an external flash attached to my camera. Well, taking the advice of more seasoned photographers, I am just going to keep shooting. More shooting means more experience and more understanding of my equipment and its effects. Last night my gracious friends let me snap the heck out of them. I liked my shots much more when I shot manual camera and flash. Here is a goofy photo shoot I did with my friend Rochelle called the "many faces of Rochelle".
The annoyed face.
The squishy face.
The attention seeking face.
The obnoxious face.
The happy face.
The beautiful face.






No comments:
Post a Comment