Monday, July 11, 2011

Sister Visit

A little bit ago, my sisters came to visit for the night.

So on a whim we went for a hike...
On our hike we saw....
this and...
 this.  
Kids favorite plant: thee milkweed.
Take notes folks:  a real daisy does not have five perfectly shaped and equal petals.  Instead it has numerous crumpled, torn off petals of unequal sizes and proportions.  Real beauty is not perfect.  
The girls learned how to skip rocks on the river.
Wading in the water.

Shenanigans on the bridge.
Trail walkin.
Trail by the river.

1 comment:

  1. I love your thoughts on the daisy and real beauty. Also, the first thing I thought of when I saw Mike under the bridge like that was, "SPIDERS!". There had to be a bunch of big nasty ones under the bridge.... What a fun day! So many beautiful pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete