Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Photoshoot with Rochelle

This past weekend, one of my very best friends came down to visit.  She also happens to be one of my most photogenic friends, so I begged her to let me do a photoshoot with her.  We dressed in some colorful, hippy clothes and head down by the river, where I seem to do most of my "photoshoots".  I am always hesitant to do these photoshoots in public places because I'm afraid of be judged as some silly self-involved girls.  Nonetheless, people were nice and we had fun.

I had forgot to reset my ISO for a few of these first few pictures, hence the graininess.  I don't mind though because they look like they were shot on film.

I don't care what anyone says, I love black and white.

I got a chance to get some pictures of myself.  As a photographer, I hardly have pictures taken of me.  I had a lot of fun wearing every color in the rainbow, especially my mustard colored tights (a Christmas Present from Leslie). 

4 comments:

  1. Love these photos. You look great in them! I especially love the black and white. The eyes define that quote you posted. Love the yellow tights. Would not be my first wardrobe choice, but they fit you and Leslie : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your outfit, Em! I don't feel like I've ever seen you wear anything like it! Also, Rochelle is just so stunningly beautiful. That black and white picture of her is incredible. I hope she uses it for a portfolio or something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it em :D you are such a beautiful person inside and out! Thanks for the amazing weekend!!! It was fun acting like a patterson for a while :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have theeeee most beautiful friends. Looks like you girls had a blast! :]

    ReplyDelete