After Memphis we headed down to New Orleans. Something not pictured, but quite significant in the trip is stopping in Baton Rogue to see my great aunt Arva. What a woman full of spirit and life! It was quite inspiring. The following are the pictures from our first day:
Cafe DuMonde's famous beignet:
We caught some live jazz that night at the famous Preservation Hall. While I couldn't take pictures while they were performing, here are some pictures of the hall.
Sorry for the large amount of pictures!
*All pictures copyright Emily Patterson






Don't apologize! I love them! Plus it's your blog so you get to do whatever you want :) My favorites in this post are the bird splashing and the view from the backseat of the horse-drawn carriage.
ReplyDeleteLove you pictures, and would love to hear more about your fun adventures!
ReplyDeleteThese are so sweet! I LOVE all of these!
ReplyDeleteLeslie stole my words :) Do not apologize! Your pictures are a JOY to look at!
ReplyDelete