Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Catch up

A few weekends ago we tried Frita Batidos in downtown Ann Arbor.  Katie and Mike were in town getting their race bibs for the Ann Arbor half- marathon that was the next day so we made a little day of it.
Limes & Dominos
Mike and Katie.
Mike and I.
Frita Batido serves Cuban street style burgers.

Then we walked around Ann Arbor:
Mike and Katie after their half-marathon the next day.
And last, one of my favorite pictures of Mike.  In this picture he coaching his lacrosse team in the state semi-finals.  I think I aged about five years during this game, but they won in double overtime.

2 comments:

  1. That is so exciting about the lacrosse team. Tell Mike well done! Nothing like an epic double overtime finish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I love the last picture as well! I don't know what it is but it really captures Mike's confidence coaching :) Yay for an update!

    ReplyDelete