Monday, August 25, 2014

Goodbye Pictures

The morning of Alicia's goodbye to Ithaca, New York:

The look of the most sassiest- chic PhD student.
Dad wanted an outfit picture too: this is his self declared favorite outfit.
Dogs sneaking into the cars, trying to go too.
A goodbye shot with Yoda.

To summarize, it was all things classic Patterson.  Dad checking last minute tire pressure, dogs sneaking in the car, mom sneaking things in the car when Alicia wasn't looking, Lauren coming down at last minute.  Love my family :)

A week after that, Lauren moved to Chicago.  This time I got to come along:

Lauren re-creating the gallery wall.
Did you know that Lauren painted all of those pictures?  Talented one she is.
I have now become the self-proclaimed queen of closet organization.  I've done 3 in the past two weeks.
After putting finishing touches on closet and gallery wall, found my parents enjoying a beer by the lake.  Classic.  Also worth noting: Loyola has a SHIPWRECK class!
Saying goodbye to our not so little college girl over breakfast.  See ya in November Do! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment