Sunday, May 3, 2015

Aurba- Spring Break 2015

I think I was experiencing a bit of photography burn out on this latest trip.  I only brought my camera out once on the trip total.  Probably because of the 1000+ pictures I took on our last trip to Greece/Istanbul/Frankfurt I just couldn't bare to feel camera + creative pressured again.  So I laid around a lot on the beach instead.  AND HAD A PERFECT BOOK WEEK.  7 books, 7 days friends.
A rare moment of me & camera in Aruba
My mom and I ate a lot of delicious smoothie bowls.  Apparently they're trending or something now
 We rented a car and went to the national park, baby beach, and climbed on some ruins.
I guess I was not too burned out from getting the cliche palm tree sunset picture
Displaying photo.JPG
Best part of the whole trip was two shipwrecks my Dad and I got to explore.  We snorkeled a 400+ foot German ship, the Antilla.  Creepiest and coolest thing I've ever done.  Second, we checked out a beached no name ship.  Selfie above.
Displaying photo.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment