Tuesday, March 27, 2018

A Morning Benediction




I woke up this morning early, filled with a pensiveness. I poured myself a glass of water, journal in hand and put thoughts to paper. I’m guilty of keeping a dead thing alive, of pressing deep into old bruises instead of letting them heal.
This morning I decided it was time to release a few of these beliefs: 
-That I can control outcomes. More specifically, if I live life a certain way, that it will guaranteed me certain things
-I want to drop the old agenda of getting married and having children. Yes, these are perhaps things I still want but I want to feel more open and light to what life will bring me. I want to feel more soft and allowing, trusting and joining. All in its own time or not at all.
- After a necessary period of achieving and doing, I am ready for a time of just being.

I am currently mid way through a trip to Costa Rica that has served as a necessary break point from All That Is and What Is To Be.  I am enjoying the relaxation of the liminal space, the re-calibration of the spirit. The time away from budgets, work outs and protein focused diets.



No comments:

Post a Comment