My first ever Favorite Face is the one and only Katie Adler! I will be doing a "Favorite Face" towards the end of each and hopefully every week. Katie is Mike's eldest sister and one of the most loveliest people I know.
Katie and I ate the UM vs WMU game
Full Name: Katherine Lynn Adler
Job Description: Chemical Engineer...or nerd if you prefer
Pets:the Bellanator, aka Bella, I'm claiming Lily and the chickens too.
Katie is one bad ass engineer
What are you looking forward to? Football/Hoodie weather (moving back to MI!)
What is your ultimate goal in life? Have a family and be successful in my career.
A weakness you struggle with:Self-confidence, I pretty much have none...go figure
Who is your hero? Probably Mom, cliche I know, but today there aren't many people to look up to.
Favorite indulgence:Swearing and sweatpants/gym shorts (gotta be comfy)
Your life's theme song: This has been the hardest question...one of my all time favorite songs is "A Walk Through Hell" by Say Anything. Although, "Brown-Eyed Girl" by Van Morrison will always have a speical place in my heart. Lou got "Sugar Pie Honey Bunch", this was my song for me and Dad.For entrance music, like if you walked into a room right, have it be "Insane in the Brain" by Cypress Hill
The lovely Adler siblings
Life would be simpler if...We didn't have to worry. We worry about what people think of us, what society thinks of us, how we're doing in school/work, if we're good people, if we're doing what's right, how we can be better. That and everyone should smile more, because nothing makes you happer than a simple smile
What do you think the world's biggest problem is? Our attitudes, all of the hate and greed. As a society we tend to look at the negative of every situation and we're so greedy. I have to have $100,000 car but there are people trying to feed their kids and can't even though that have 4 jobs. Granted there are those that mooch, but the hard working people that are trying to make themselves better and can't, that's who I'm talking about. There's so much hatred in the world, so much that one culture doesn't understand about one another. Even in our own country people that don't like our predisdent for his race or his up-bringing, who judge simply on looks alone but not on issues or policies. It's unfortunate to see what it's doing now and what it could be doing in the future.
What have you learned from adulthood so far? That I need to do a lot more growing up. Adulthood is all about making choices and sticking to your guns. If you're wrong, you have to admit it, learn from it, and move on. If you're right, you're right, but you can't gloat. In every decision, every action, every moment, there's a lesson to be learned, it's what you do with that lesson that makes you the person you are.
Describe yourself in one word:

Intense
This was originally meant to be the start of the "Friday Face" however, Katie's answers to the questions were so good that I had post a day earlier. Hence the new name, "Favorite Faces".


No comments:
Post a Comment