Dear Mother Teresa:
Thanks, for never letting me read trashy, gossipy magazines.
Thanks, for not letting me date until I was 16.
Thanks, for encouraging and pushing me to go on my humbling service trips to Jamaica, Costa Rica and India. I am much cultured and appreciated for it.
Thanks, for making me always tell the truth, even after you caught me in a lie.
Thanks, for supporting and fostering my dreams of going to UM and becoming a Social Worker.
Thanks, for pushing me outdoors when I was little rather than putting a barbie in my hand.
Thanks, for the positive reinforcement to not drink or smoke in high school.
Thanks, for signing my checks,m forms, giving me candy and money and writing me passes in high school. P.S. I loved having you at school.
Thanks, for instilling the ideals of "Sharing, Caring and Loving" in me since I was little.
Thanks, for listening and helping me with my "doubts".
Mostly, thanks for loving me!
Love,
Emily Lane
No comments:
Post a Comment