Full Name:
Morgan Hanses Fedewa
Job Description: Full time student
Pets: Snickers, had him for a long time and then Hoby. He was my favorite, but then we had to put him down.
What is something that no one knows about you? I am adopted or that a lot of people don’t know that I have the birth mark on my arm. I've always wondered if I look like my biological mom or my dad.
What is your ultimate goal in life?
I think it would be to have a strong family, to be supportive in each other, to have a really happy life. I don’t care if I don’t have money or not it just depends on whether my kids and I are happy- that’s what matters. Another goal, is to stay close to the friends that I have. I think that’s important too keeping your friends is just important as your family in a way.
Favorite indulgence: Right now I’m really hooked on the soft serve ice cream. I limited myself, but I love it. Also, I love to read. Not reading a text book –but I love to read when I get the time. I don’t always have that opportunity at school.
What’s your favorite memory with Emily? I think the funniest memory that I always laugh about when we got lost when we drove down to Flint during the big storm. I laugh at that all the time.
Who is your hero?
I don’t know if I have like a hero. When we were little we always used to say our parents. I look up to certain people for certain things. There are certain characteristics that I like I should work towards myself. God is my official hero. He’s perfect in my eyes.
Your life's theme song:
It Happens by Sugarland. Things happen and you just deal with it. I learned how to play it on the guitar.
Would you rather be more prettier or smarter?
You can always study harder to be smarter so I say prettier. I feel like if I was prettier I would be more confident in my looks, my actions and how I feel about myself. Everyone has one flaw that they don’t like.
Life would be simpler if...
in the workforce or in general too if everyone was more mature about situations and respected people more. A lot of people don’t respect other people, which I think is a big issue. It’s like the respect your elders thing, which is falling down or the soldiers who are fighting for us. Don’t bash the soldiers bash the people sending them over there.
What makes you laugh? Everything? Um, I definitely have to say anything. Awkward situations I love laughing at, maybe even sad situations. I think everything is better when you can laugh through it.
Best piece of advice: “Live.Love.Laugh” and “No one ever said it would be easy, they said it would be worth it”
Describe yourself in one word:BUBBLY





No comments:
Post a Comment