Tuesday, January 5, 2010

First Day Back

Yesterday, I woke up wanting to fight the world.
You see, break is over and I'm not ready to be back.
I wanted to be grumpy.
I don't like the snow, and I don't like going to classes in the snow, especially...
when I have all morning classes.
Gosh dang it, I'm still sick of school, my break was not long enough to rejuvenate me.
I hate starting the semester to all snow and all morning.
I didn't want to start the semester off working either.
I miss my family.
I miss my friends.
I miss waking up lazily with no real agenda.
Plus, I was no where close to being ready to be smart and hard working again.
And I keep on spelling "bed" as "bead".
Pfff.


But then I decided to be happy because Mike cleaned off the car and had it warmed up and all ready to go to take me to work.
A few minutes later, I got a text from my bestfriend Michelle saying, "good luck at your first day of work!" :)"


So I decided to make it a good day.  We all create our own happiness and decided our own moods.  And besides, who likes a Mr. Grumpsters?

P.S.-I really love this blog's resolutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment