Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Two Groups of People

Here' some wisdom for the day...
These are my little sister's thoughts on facebook.  I just wanted to share with you:

"the secret is to know that there are two types of people in life...
those that you love and care about and those who take energy away from the first...
your 738 facebook friends and in the second group
...and being on facebook takes away time from the first group"


I know especially for me, facebook can take away from group number one (and...studying).  In addition, this is good wisdom to apply to the rest of your life....focusing on group one, and not on group two.

Hope everyone is enjoying the snow :)

3 comments:

  1. great wisdom from your sis. lol!!

    loved your last post also, it's great that you and mike apperciate the time you have spent together. celebrating eachother is one way to make a relationship a great one :] so happy for you two!!

    love ya!
    mo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thans Mo! I always love your comments! They make me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hah glad they make you happy em :]
    -mo

    ReplyDelete