Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Milestones

Its crazy how fast time flies by.  It's already been a year since this picture was taken.  Back when we had only been dating for three months.  We dressed up-heels and all- and Mike surprised me by taking me to a local Irish restaurant for dinner.  
We thought three months was such a long time.
I remember contemplating whether to tell him I loved him.
Before dinner, he took me to the top of the parking garage to show me the Ann Arbor skyline.  
Oh, I loved his thoughtfulness in that gesture.

Looking back, I love the spirit that we had about celebrating those "big" milestones.  I hope this never changes.  I hope we don't get bored and lazy and stop celebrating the milestones of our relationship and love.  
*Photo taken by Ashley Rose



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! That is so cute! Ian and I are the same way. I remember during our 6 months of engagement, we celebrated when it was only 100 days until our wedding! People thought we were crazy but it really is so much fun and helps keep the romance alive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally remember the early months of my relationship too. It's bizarre how fast time flies by!

    ReplyDelete