So this past semester Mike and I have had a little indirect competition to see who is "smarter". We took a class together, psychopatholgy. Mike pulled his little move and did better on the midterm exam than me without studying (and I studied a ton). However, over the semester I did better on the small every day quizzes and the final exam...ending up with me beating him in the class! Since I beat him in the class, this means that I'm smarter than him! I win! I'm smarter!!..
Until my mom says, "How would you do on the calculus final Mike took?"......
I guess the battle goes on.
I guess the battle goes on.
hahah cute story em :]]]
ReplyDeleteand i love what your mom said!! too funny!
can't wait to see you!!
<3 mo
You two are adorable :-) Do you compete in other ways besides academically?
ReplyDeleteThanks for the lovely comment the other day! Feel free to let me know about orange kitty living at Mike's place. He is the most "easy going" of the kittens and relaxes right when you pick him up (unlike the black one who screams/squeaks like crazy when he is picked up) Orange kitty is very friendly. If it doesn't work out at Mike's place, though, it's really ok. I don't want you to feel bad or pressured or anything to take him :-)