I can't help but think of a quote my friend Leslie told me a few days ago.
It is from the movie When Harry Met Sally.
"I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
I think this is the answer to my post a few days ago about looking forward to the future.
I find myself often reading blogs of young married people not because I'm being stalkerish but because I'm excited for their life. Sometimes when I hang out with old high school friends who pull out a bottle of cheap vodka at every instance, I can't help but think of how excited I am for the day when I'm surrounded by a bunch of young married couples that want to eat, talk, laugh, play cards without the cheap alcohol.
I think one day when I hit that point, I will no longer be anticipating the future.
Or can I just say I'm excited for what the future holds?
Or can I just say I'm excited for what the future holds?
:)
ReplyDeleteLove, Cort