Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Weekend in Chicago

At the beginning of October, Jess and I went to visit one of our best friends, Catherine in Chicago.
-We drank mulled wine, ate pizza, and pickles.  All together.
-Talked, shared, laughed.
-Went shopping, went to the beach, took pictures.
-Ate dinner, listened to beautiful live music, and went to the bar.
-Watched Once Upon a Time, ate beans, and said goodbyes. 
 I introduced Jess to Gollum.  She endured many a Lord of the Ring impersonations on the trip down.  Jess, you're a champ.


Outside of my favorite breakfast place in Chicago.  The first time I ate there, I left glowing and envisioning how I would create that vegetable skillet.
Photoshoot down by the lake!
With Jossie at Uncommon Ground!
Cath with her mulled wine :)

Thanks to Jess for all of the instagram pictures.  Never thought I'd see the day where I posted instagrammed pictures onto my blog.  I just didn't want to repeat the pictures I posted on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment