Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I have a blue dress problem...

The dresses.


This past weekend I purchased a total of three blue dresses.  Anyone who knows me knows that I love the color blue, in particular things with blue and white stripes.  So when I got two gift cards from the Easter Bunny it doesn't surprise me that some how (without trying) that I ended up with blue dresses.

It's always interesting to me that as people were drawn to a certain thing.  Before I was in this blue and white stage, I was in love with everything gray.  This gray stage resulted in several gray hoodies and t-shirts, all which look similar enough to the point of it not being necessary to have them all.  Perhaps it is a safety thing.  We know what we like and we become comfortable going with similar things.  Has anyone else gone through something similar?  

Nevertheless, I hope blue looks good on me... :)

*Dresses from American Eagle, Old Navy and Jcrew

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha Em, you definitely look good in blue and white stripes so you don't have to worry about that. And, they all look very different! I do the same thing with purple...whenever I have a reason to dress cute, I realize that the four shirts/outifts I'm contemplating are all some shade of purple. Haha, you're not alone! :)

    Love, Cort

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cort! That does make me feel better actually! We all just seem to have that one color that draws us in

    ReplyDelete