I am
..... currently a special ed math teacher and school social worker. How did I end up down this path teaching children the one subject that I so struggled with in school? Perhaps my love of a "fun challenge" or my people pleasing side or perhaps to just fund my summer adventures. Perhaps a combination of both.
..... a now wearer of glasses. The signs of aging seem to be popping up more as I've reached this 25 year mark.
..... the most ardent lover of bluegrass. I cannot wait to get back to Telluride again this year. Plus, my goal is to teach myself how to play the mando this summer as I have many technology free nights in the mountains.
..... a lover of intentional routines and boundaries. This past year was in a lot of ways learning some "grown up basics" as I like to think of it. I learned I really truly need to set alone time to recharge my introvert self. I created a "10 habit a day" routine with tasks that need to be completed everyday. I streamlined my meal planning and became more mindful of finding and cooking short, less complicated meals. Otherwise, I would be going out to eat because spending 2 hours in the kitchen after work just felt like too much.
..... old enough to have authors that I love come out with their second or third book. That I then eagerly stalk the release date on amazon.
..... loving that I am a Taurus. My most spiritual moments with God or myself take place in the woods, mountains, countryside.
...... perfected the most at home pizza.
...... still learning to grasps the joys and struggles of cyclical life. To have these big "aha!" moments which brings life giving awareness and change, to then 6 months later re-learning the same lessons all over again. To be struggling over the exact same things. Only to push through the struggles once more to enter into mindfulness once again.
...... still feel very much restless to travel the world. Yet craving the roots of a well set home.
(the pizza)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment