Sunday, January 31, 2010

Back to Reality!

This weekend was nice and relaxing.  It was rejuvenating to be surrounded by nature (something other than houses and concrete) and just plain sereneness.  Now it's back to reality for a little while.  Here's what's going on:


Since it's doppelganger week, where you change your profile picture on facebook to a celebrity that people tell you that you look like!  I always get Carrie Fisher (Princess Leia from Star Wars).  
Which I've gotten that we look practically like twins...

On a sadder note, Bubba our fish died.  He lived to be about one year and two months.  He was Mike and I's first pet, so he was always more than just a fish to us.  We came home and gave him a proper funeral/flushing to say good bye.   

I got a new header/template.  I'm still trying to figure out how to make it flush with the rest of the body.  Any tips or hints would be really helpful!  

2 comments:

  1. you do look like her! mine is natalie portman! so sorry to hear about your fishy : (

    ReplyDelete
  2. em you do look like carrie fisher a lot!!! and i love the new header!!!

    glad to hear your weekend was relaxing :]
    miss ya girl!
    <3 mo

    ReplyDelete